Car Roadside Assistance in IndiaFeel free to Contact us - 8826510465
24X7 Roadside Assistance Service Package
24X7 Roadside Assistance program can be purchased for Cars. This program is valid for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. The benefits and MRP for the package is as follows:
- 899 (Inclusive Tax)
- Coverage Limits (in kms,from center of the city) - Up to 100 kms
- Assistance over phone
- On site preliminary support
- Fuel delivery (only petrol/diesel) - 5L
- Cost of Fuel (only petrol/diesel) - Payable
- Flat Tyre Support
- Replacement Key
- Emptying of fuel tank
- Battery Jump start
- Transfer/Towing for Mech. Elec. breakdowns
- Transfer/Towing for Accidental breakdowns
- Toll Free Number
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Service can be availed - Unlimited Time
- registered passenger car is over the age of 8 years -package shall not be provided
The detailed description of Car Roadside Assistance Service benefits offered above are as follows:
1. Assistance over phone: In the event of Car breakdown related calls, INDIA ASSISTANCE shall understand basic problem prior to offering solutions. Some minor, recurring issues such as “meaning of certain indications on dashboard” etc. can be resolved over the phone.
2. On site preliminary support: In the event of the immobilization of the Enrolled Car due to mechanical or electrical breakdown and as long as the said vehicle can be repaired at the place of the immobilization within a maximum time period of forty five minutes, INDIA ASSISTANCE shall proceed with the repair of the breakdown.
Under this service just minor repairs will be covered. Neither supply of parts or replacement elements, nor materials in general are included in this coverage.
3. Fuel Delivery: If the Enrolled Car runs out of fuel, INDIA ASSISTANCE shall arrange for delivery of up to 5 litres of fuel (Petrol/ Diesel only) in case of 4-Wheelers. Cost of fuel has to be paid on the spot. This service is applicable within the territorial limits of 50kms. Quantity limit in this benefit is due to practical hazards of carrying fuel over long distances.
This service shall be activated only once the customer agrees to pay the fuel cost on spot to the service provider
4. Flat Tyre Support: If the Covered Car has a punctured or burst Tyre, INDIA ASSISTANCE shall support the customer in replacing it with a spare tyre available in vehicle or getting it repaired from nearest Tyre repair shop. The customer shall have to pay directly to the Tyre repair shop. INDIA ASSISTANCE shall not be responsible in any manner for quality or workmanship of such repairs.
In case both Tyres are punctured or there is no Tyre repair shop nearby INDIA ASSISTANCE shall tow the Car to the nearest workshop with the 100kms in case of cars for towing distance.
5. Replacement Key: If keys of the Covered Car are lost or misplaced, INDIA ASSISTANCE shall arrange forwarding of duplicate set from customer’s place of residence. This service is applicable as per agreed coverage radius in Kilometers from customer’s registered address. To avoid misuse, this service shall be highly restricted and only provided on customer furnishing valid identification documents.
6. Emptying of Fuel Tank: If fuel tank of the Covered Vehicle is filled with the wrong fuel, INDIA ASSISTANCE shall bear the cost of emptying it, using a technician approved by INDIA ASSISTANCE. In case this service is not feasible, the vehicle shall be towed to the nearest garage.
7. Battery Jumpstart: If the Covered Car does not start due to the battery being discharged, INDIA ASSISTANCE shall arrange to jumpstart the battery. Neither the supply of parts or replacement elements, nor materials in general are included in this service coverage.
8. Transfer/ Transportation of Covered Vehicle: In the event that Covered Car is immobilized due to the Mechanical or Accidental breakdown and “On site” repair is not possible, INDIA ASSISTANCE shall arrange for transportation of the Covered Vehicle to the nearest workshop or garage within the limit mentioned in the benefit table from the breakdown location. These services shall be provided using equipment deemed most suitable by India Assistance.